GAMER WATCH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GAMER WATCH is a NO CHEAT forum. Used for one purpose, to report CHEATERS.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Game Cheater Stabbed In Head

Go down 
AuthorMessage
major_woody_
DIRK THE DARING

Video Game Cheater Stabbed In Head Empty
PostSubject: Video Game Cheater Stabbed In Head   Video Game Cheater Stabbed In Head Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Posted March 23, 2010 - By Stephen Johnson G4TV

If you ever find yourself in China, playing Counter-Strike at an internet café, do not cheat.
A 17-year old gamer in Jilin learned this lesson the hard way recently, when he was stabbed in the head by a group of other gamers for using a wall-hack.

Doctors saved the kids life after 10 hours of surgery, and they say he won't have a loss of motor function, but honestly, I don't see how a person could go through that and not be changed. The guy had a rusty, 10-inch knife shoved into his brain -- that's not something you shake off easily.

The gang who stabbed him apparently fled the scene, but I have faith that the Chinese police will find them, and I imagine they will be dealt with harshly. China is not a place to go around committing crimes.

The stabbing may reflect poorly on the owner of the internet café as well. Those cafés are regulated heavily in China, and apparently shouldn't have allowed the under aged cheater in the door to begin with. Games and gamers are scapegoated pretty heavily in China, so you have to figure this will be used as a means to cast further aspersions on the hobby.

I'm against cheating, but this is ridiculous. The worst I would have done was called the guy a d*ck and found another place to play games!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1